(the important stuff no-one ever likes to read 😉 )
ROCK YOUR DIGITAL is brought to you (the Site Visitor) free of charge by Kirsten Thompson; all I ask is that you agree to the following Terms. These Terms along with the Privacy Notice, govern ROCK YOUR DIGITAL’s relationship with you in relation to this Site. If you continue to browse and use this Site, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these Terms.
- Access to this Site cannot be guaranteed and it may be suspended temporarily, indefinitely or permanently and without warning.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this Site, the site owner cannot accept responsibility for errors.
- ROCK YOUR DIGITAL will not be liable for any damages arising from the use of this Site, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this Site and the material within.
- These terms are subject to UK laws.
- Unless stated otherwise, all content, including the design of this Site is owned or licensed by ROCK YOUR DIGITAL.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in the website and any information, images or software accessed via the website are owned by or licensed to ROCK YOUR DIGITAL and, unless otherwise specified, may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of the website, photography, graphics, marketing materials and all other resources.
- Everything on this Site has been made available for personal and non-commercial use only unless prior permission has been sought and obtained.
- Your use of this site and/or associated products and services does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any product.
- This Site may include links to other websites and these links are provided for your convenience and ROCK YOUR DIGITAL has no responsibility or control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- The inclusion of any external links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- When visiting external links from this Site, please refer to the terms and conditions and privacy notice for each website you choose to visit.
- This Site may make some use of affiliate links. I only recommend products and services I use myself and if you purchase a product or service on an external site via an affiliate link on this Site, I may receive an affiliate compensation. This does not increase the cost of the product or service for you and any money made through affiliate links, make a small contribution towards the running costs of this site.
- Site visitors are welcome and encouraged to submit comments to this site.
- ROCK YOUR DIGITAL reserves the right to moderate all comments and edit or remove any content from comments which are considered inappropriate, offensive or spam.
- Contact information including email addresses obtained from this Site must not be used for unsolicited (junk) mailings.
Changes to these Terms
ROCK YOUR DIGITAL reserves the right to make changes to these Terms at any time and changes will only be notified via this web page. If you have any questions about this, please contact Kirsten.
Terms last updated:08/04/16